Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Update

I have just moved all the old posts from the www.historic-crafts.com domain (which is now closed) over to this new blog. Feel free to have a look through them using the craft categories in the left sidebar.
At the moment I am not creating new content to the Historic Crafts blog. Instead I am focusing on my own blog 'Eddie's room' where I am sharing loads about crafts, refashioning, family history, Digital Humanities and more. You are very welcome to come and follow me there or 'like' my Facebook page, where I will be sharing links and ideas :-)

I would love to keep the conversation going about Historic Crafts, so if you have any questions you are very welcome to come and ask me. 

xx Eddie

Eddie's Room blog
Facebook page
Twitter @HenrietteRoued

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you buried inside his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him open his heart and mind to you in such a way he never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I would love to hear your thoughts on this post :-)